Launched in October 1999, In Good Health is the first-ever general circulation newspaper to cover the growing healthcare industry in Central New York. Some places where the newspaper is available every month:
- Doctors’ and dentists’ offices
- Drug stores
- Grocery stores (all Wegmans’ locations in the region)
- Many banks, restaurants and diners
- Hospitals, medical centers
- Nursing homes
- Many other high traffic locations
In Good Health carries news and feature stories about local physicians and health services. It also brings columns written by professionals on a wide range of topics. In addition, In Good Health carries health tips, calendar of events, news from local hospitals and much more.
- Circulation: 35,000 copies.
- Distribution: Onondaga, Oswego, Cayuga, Madison counties.
- Readership: Healthcare consumers, providers.
- Free copies: Available at over 2,000-plus high traffic locations, including nursing homes, hospitals, doctors’ offices, grocery stores, banks, coffee shops, daycare centers, all Wegmans stores, and more.
- Subscriptions: 3,000 copies mailed to physicians and related.
Advertising: Low cost advertising rate (as low as $80).
- Content: News on healthcare, local physicians, healthcare industry. News you can use. Columns such as “Ask Your Doctor,” “Savvy Senior” and “Living Alone.”
Specials issues on women’s health, men’s health, cancer, diabetes, teens, and many others.